blue

Saturday, October 29, 2011

We registered for a race. It was called the race of the undead. Brian and I registed as humans and the kids as zombies. When we got to the race gronds we had the kids get there faces painted like zombies.







Here are the kids at the start. Waiting to take off!!!     


Jason smoked Ali and Mom. Here he is at the finsh line!

Its finished!!! Wheew                                                

Ali and mom at the finish line! (Ali is in Purple, if you cant tell)

Waiting for the 5k to start. Grandma Jeany came to help out with the kids while Brian and I ran.


Brian and I stayed together the entire race. I didn't think it was much fun cause I haven't ran outside in a long time but Brian hardley got a workout. It was a good experience (once we got to the finish line) ;)

YAY!!

Jason loved having his face painted. On the way home he had me roll his window down so he could scare people. He was pretending to be dead. And hoping that, would scare people. He is so funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment