We took the kids to Foam day for the 24th of July. We really wish we would of brought them goggles so the soap didn't get in there eyes. I think they would of had a lot more fun. Ali always takes a min to warm up to things, but she finally got in and had fun.
We did that last year! So fun.
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see you are finally taking the plunge into the blog world! There is no turning back now! You are going to be sucked in and just have one more thing to keep up with:)
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you started a blog. I think they and very fun and great to read over and over. Very cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world!! The only advice I can give is, now that you've done it just keep up on it. It has to be a priority or you will get years behind :) Good luck, what a great way of journaling.
ReplyDelete